Tuesday, October 20, 2020

I Passed My First 21 on ITG - 10/20/20

I got one! 🎣  I'm just scraping my way into the 21s club with HAUNT Sampler Mix, but gotta start somewhere.

This was probably my longest set in a very long time. It unexpectedly ended up being over 4 hours because Sean Gee was out running what turned out to be over 20 miles at the time 😳, and I didn't want to feel like a lazy ass, so I just kept grinding. Some highlights:

-My first 21 pass, obviously

-39 Girls Coast Stamina songs, including:

-Crab Rave Marathon @190bpm (1.52x) - normally not noteworthy, but I was already incredibly tired by then and not ready for the drop back to 190

-Unexpected SDE on some really easy song toward the end of the set

Here's the video of Haunt:

[In The Groove] JOKR - HAUNT Sampler Mix [21] 77.63%
https://youtu.be/K0xS2pEJhP8


No comments:

Post a Comment