Sunday, July 16, 2023

Weenie aka Little Girl: Thank You For 11 Years 🥺


June 24th, while I was at CEO Storm in Florida, I received some pretty heartbreaking news from my youngest sister Juliete , who was housesitting for me at the time: my chihuahua Weenie, aka Little Girl, had passed away. Juliete had found her dead in the backyard. (We have a dog door/flap.) These were the last couple of pictures I have of her alive. After nearly 12 years together, after finding her two-year-old self in the Craigslist free section back in 2011, there's definitely a void much more noticeable than you'd imagine a six-pound creature would leave. There's no replacing her, so I sure won't ever try, but please stay tuned for my next post for some happier news to lift your spirits back up a bit after taking a moment to think about all the MANY VARIOUS emotions this little, quirky, "turd-on-a-string", pup brought to the hundreds of people lucky enough to meet her. 🥺🐾💞

No comments:

Post a Comment