Tuesday, July 18, 2023

1st Place ECS 11.5 Lower Division

My ECS 11.5 trophy arrived a few weeks ago! (I've been meaning to share. Better late than never!) 1st place in lower division again. 🥳 


I'm still not good enough to enter upper, and though I did my best at the time, which wasn't terrible for me, I also felt my performance for my two mid teams was just less than stellar. I wished I could've done just a little more. I do feel very proud of how hard my teammates worked, however, as well as that I personally stepped up pretty solidly for lower and mayyybe got Urza a few more points than he couldve manageed solo..? 😬🤞😅 In any case, I'm pretty happy with our performance in lower and love the trophy, which I've picked a nice spot next to last year's for, to commemorate the effort! 


Thanks again to Urza for always being such a great teammate as well as to Ian and crew for the wild amount of work and money put into these events and prizes 🙏 and to my mid teammates: Dan for the carry, Dingoshi for working around injury to beast with us, and Hamaon and Kristin for the hard efforts and massive hauls! 💪💞


Link to my lower raw output vid: https://youtu.be/_VcekRGanjs


No comments:

Post a Comment