Wednesday, June 23, 2021

ITG 19 First Song of the Day

19 first song of the day yesterday! 🥳 Granted, it was 191 bpm and was ~14.5 minutes long, so it wasn't the worst 19 to warm up during. Not a huge milestone here or anything, but nice to know there are charts rated that high that I can jump straight into if I'm short on time. I wouldn't have even tried normally, but the SRPG daily quest was calling my name, and I was in a hurry. 😂

I wasn't actually planning on playing yesterday. I'd run 3.5 miles at the gym in the morning and gone to bed at 2:30pm. (Hardcore night owl here.) I got woken up at 9pm to deal with a quick family emergency though and figured, since I was up, I might as well see if there was a snowball's chance in hell of doing the daily quest. I had yet to do ANY daily quest, and today's was right up my alley: three songs with 500+ measures of 16th stream (Stamina Nation faction, obviously). I only had like 1.5 hours left til the midnight cut off by this point, however, and I didn't have many practical song choices that fit the criteria that I hadn't played yet, so this wound up being my 3-song set:

[19][191] HAUNT Sampler FP: 14 mins 24 secs, 94.45% stream (613/629 measures)

[19][190] Spacetime FP: 11 mins 22 secs, 100% stream (528/528 measures)

[17][165] Gargoyle Infinite (Meme) FB: 19 mins 45 secs, 100% stream (802/802 measures)

Annnnd that's how my first ever daily quest got done! Check my sweet Fantastic counts too. 😏 (Timing was ummm..challenging today.) Pics from this set + bonus stamina stuff bc 🤷‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment