Saturday, June 26, 2021

20 First Song of the Day Now & 18-Year Dance Game Anniversary Tomorrow!

20 first song of the day now! Well, an easy marathon 20, anyway. The difficulty is probably like 20.0, it starts at 200 bpm, and it's 19 mins 50 secs long. Still, maintaining 200 like that with no prior warm up is good for me, and that ending was flippin rough. It almost did me in! The rest of the chart wasn't too bad, but 220+ is no joke like 600+ measures in. Ugh Anyway, I actually only wound up passing 3 songs today as this first one kinda burned me out. 😅 I can't complain about the new difficulty so soon after ticking off that last one the other day though, and I've gotta give it to these Stamina Nation daily quests; they sure as hell light a fire under my ass! 🤣

Also, shoutouts to my friend David Sjöstrand/Urza for knocking this song out earlier today and letting me know what to expect. Due to the bpm increase throughout it, I never would've even attempted it first song if not for him doing it twice already now with 87.xx% and 93.xx% scores and telling me it was an easy 20 I could definitely do. I just kept that in mind while fighting with that GD ending. Haha

My 18-year dance game anniversary is tomorrow. I'll be out of town and away from ITG for at least 4 days but will probably mess around on the Max 2 machine where I'm going. Either way, not a bad way to pay early tribute to 18 years here!


No comments:

Post a Comment