Friday, August 5, 2016

We Need More Male Nudity in Movies and TV!!

Seriously, I'm so fucking sick of seeing tits, pussy, and/or female ass in every movie and half the TV shows I try to watch yet almost never seeing a dick. I love the female body but I already have one of my own. Why is it close to impossible to see a hot naked man in a movie? Why is nearly every bit of male nudity either a fat guy with a small cock just for a laugh, a dead guy, or 1 second of butt cheeks at best? At the same time, there are countless movies with titty bars showing a dozen topless chicks and not even one shirtless guy. A girl can be fully nude, getting fucked, and moaning in an R-rated movie but I can't even see a hard dick and rarely even see a soft one. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

No comments:

Post a Comment