Thursday, March 24, 2022

Sushi and Fremont with Friends 3/22/22

All-you-can-eat sushi at Super Sushi, Fremont Street, Oddfellows, Techno Taco Tuesday at Lucky Day, dance games at my place, and more a couple of nights ago featuring Sean and the buds Erick Zavaleta, Zack Maitland, Remy Keller, Chris Valentin, and Reggie Lyles! 

Erick was in town and spent the today hanging with me at my place where we chatted and played a little DDR and ITG til going for all-you-can-eat sushi and sake across town at 8pm with Zack, Remy, and Chris. Chris and Remy had to go home from there, but Erick and I regrouped with Zack downtown. The three of us enjoyed our fair share of festive beverages between Lucky Day bar on Fremont and Oddfellows around the corner before being joined by Reggie and Sean at Lucky Day. (Sean had been playing PIU at home prior.) It was 2am by the time Sean, Erick, and I headed out together to swing by Erick's friend/client's apartment, where Erick was staying. We hung out there for nearly two more hours, and then Sean and I said goodnight and went home to eat pretty much everything. 😆 Fun night. I'm doing my best to make nights out with friendly faces a more regular thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment