Monday, November 22, 2021

Dance Dance Revolution Boardwalk Arcade Toys


These tiny arcade machine toys have been popping up everywhere lately. I've come across them while shopping online as early as several months ago and started seeing quite a few friends post about getting their hands on them as of a week or so ago. Target now has them for sale for $20 each. Though none of the Vegas stores have them stocked at the moment, and it seems they're either out of stock or not (yet?) sold at many Target locations nationwide, they can be ordered online through the Target website, which offers free shipping on orders over $35: Tiny Arcade - Dance Dance Revolution at Target

They're so adorable and I love them forever. 😭 I need like 100 of them. Sean surprised me the other day with three of them he'd ordered from Target, so I just need to get my hands on like 97 more for life to be complete. Haha

Quick vid we made for anyone interested: https://youtu.be/aYYiHBAK9JY

No comments:

Post a Comment