Sunday, July 18, 2021

Earrings: Little Plugs, New Look in Progress

Small change. Since working out with heavy earrings in for years as a teen, my earlobes have never been the same. For the most part, two small hoops in each ear has been my go-to look since then and is probably how you'll have seen me over 99% of the time in the recent half of my life. I've rarely thought twice about it, but it felt like time to try something new. It was $1 on eBay for this little pair of black plugs. I switched my nicer hoops to the back for now but could use some ideas for hypoallergenic (I'm allergic to nickel) studs or earrings that would work better with the plugs, given my look. (See pics. Yes, I slept in my makeup but wasn't about to stress over that to post about my earrings. 😂) I'm partial to stainless steel and black for a low maintenance, durable, goes-with-everything look. 🤔


No comments:

Post a Comment