Sunday, October 27, 2019

Pre-Halloween Date Night

I'm sure it won't surprise a lot of you to learn that Halloween is hands-down my favorite holiday. With that in mind, you might better understand why I LITERALLY cried when I went downstairs Thursday and was greeted by this sight. We've been so caught up in work recently, we hadn't gotten around to decorating for Halloween but Sean took a little time and did up this cozy space to surprise me. :'D!!! To top things off, he baked enormous chocolate chip cookies (no, that stack in the pic isn't pancakes) and planned us an extra special date night here. Around 1am, we got the rum and whiskey flowing, dusted off the hookah, put a couple of pizzas in the oven, grabbed the cookies, and cuddled up on the couch to watch horror movies. He picked out some pretty choice movies for us too! Clowns, my favorite band New Kids on the Block, a red mustang with black interior and convertible top, spiders, full-frontal male (as well as female) nudity and sex.. It's like someone created them from the typical contents of my subconscious. O_o Not just due to my small start towards repaying Sean, the sun had been up for hours by the time we remembered to do anything about the fact that humans eventually require sleep. XD SUCH an amazing night. THANK YOU, HUSBAND!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment