Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fight 11/4/13

Leaving the 99 Cent Store's parking lot today, some tall, ghetto, black chick who apparently doesn't know how the road works turned into the lot I was trying to leave and started yelling at me for being in her way, though I wasn't in her way and was exactly where I was supposed to be on the road. I rolled down my window to hear what she was yelling at me and tried to clear it up with her ignorant ass but she just kept yelling and calling me names til it just turned into a bunch of pointless shit talking back and forth. She was obviously trying to start drama for the sake of picking a fight so she just started screaming, "omg are we gonna have to get out of the car? Don't MAKE me get out of the car!" Of course, we both ended up out of the car with Sean right behind us, cars honking at us, spectators coming out of nearby stores just to see what might happen. At first we were just yelling back and forth, me trying to tell her what a crazy, dumbass bitch she was being and her threatening to beat my ass but not following it up. Then she went to get back in her car saying I was obviously not gonna do anything. I told her she was the one starting shit - not me - but that I wasn't seeing anything but talk. Finally, she grabbed my face and I swung hard, hitting her straight in the jaw. Apparently she hadn't seen it coming or didn't actually think I'd defend myself because she looked absolutely stunned for a brief moment before she started fighting back. Sean ran up between us but I had that dumb bitch's shirt in my hand and I didn't let go til it was in shreds. She was yelling, "go ahead, bitch. Rip it all off!" and I did just that. Sean ended up taking a kick to the leg and a hit on the head and I wound up with the tiniest graze below my left eye that IF you noticed it you'd think I'd been trying to scratch a microscopic itch. The girl, on the other hand, was a mess. We both kept swinging at each other til Sean had us out of reach of each other and she finally got back in her car, which I was busy punching the shit out of, and drove away, mouth bloody, a tooth that I'd apparently punched out in hand, shirt ripped off, and without another word. She left too fast for me to see what'd happened to the rest of her face but maybe she'll learn a lesson or at least stop thinking she can talk shit to or pick on people she doesn't expect to defend themselves. You just never know who you're dealing with and sometimes it's better that you don't find out. Maybe she'll remember that, at least til her next dental visit. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment